Monday, March 4, 2013

Mooovviiieess

I don’t really have a favorite movie, but I do enjoy watching them. I just can’t choose one! I really like Inception, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Forrest Gump, Titanic, Braveheart, Moulin Rouge, Atlantis, etc, etc. I don’t get to watch too many movies nowadays, mostly because I’m usually at work, or at school, or sleeping. You can never go wrong with some nice snacks and drinks with movies, and my living room is awesome to chill in for a couple of hours. That survey said I like the escapist movies, along with the thrill seeking and violence. I suppose that’s fair enough.  I just really can’t stand the super unnecessarily gory movies, like Saw or whatever. If my life story was made into a movie… well I really don’t see that happening, and in all honesty, I have no idea who would play me.

No comments:

Post a Comment