I actually really like Mrs. Hopke's style of music. I used to listen to those types of bands when I was younger myself, and I've never had anything against them.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Teachers and Their Music
I went to interview Mrs. Hopke. She is always very fun to talk to, and her answers are very interesting. When asked about what type of music reminded her of her childhood, she scoffed and replied, "Anything that sounds like elevator music. My parents were always very against that 'rock and roll', so they only listened to soft types of music. She went on to tell me some of her favorite bands, which include Cheap Trick, Journey, and anything relating to Rob Thomas. Mrs. Hopke and I then went on to discuss which concerts she had been to in the past, including Matchbox 20, Steve Perry without Journey, and Journey without Steve Perry, Brian Adams, and Cheap Trick. Her favorite radio station to listen to is 95.5. Mrs. Hopke doesn't really find any types of music to be offensive, but she's not a big fan of the 'vulgar' music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You gave her an A+! Sweet!
ReplyDelete